Passover begins the night of Friday, April 19.
Thanks to all those who attended the resource fair on April 7. If you missed some of the handouts, I've listed some of them below. If you have a resource to share... email Shira (shirareeves at gmail . com) and she'll post it on this page!
> Passover Recipes: apple cake, healthy and tasty cookies, tapioca pudding, chia seed pudding, sweet potato gnocchi
> Mix it up - Passover Edition: assorted ideas for ways to change things up with your Passover seder plus a few resources to search for more!
> The Ten Plagues Aren't that Cute so Let's Ditch the Finger Puppets, by Ilana Garber: printable pdf or article on Kveller
> The Science of the Ten Plagues: printable pdf or link to Live Science
> Passover Selfie Seder Instructions: Here is a road map to the seder that calls for photo documentation (15 photos, in fact).
- Reb David’s Passover music (right hand column of the page)
- Shira’s Passover YouTube playlist (some fun, some educational)
- Passover Resources from PJ Library (this page is amazing: it has a wide variety of content: recipes, videos, ideas for the seder, activities for kids, etc.)
- HIAS Passover Haggadah 2019
- American Jewish World Service (AJWS) Passover Resources