Members: having trouble logging in? Here are the steps to reset your account:
- Click Login (in the blue bar on the top)
- Click “request a new password.” Enter your username in this format: firstname.lastname.
- Go to your email program and wait for an email called “Replacement login information …”
- Open that email and click the link - or copy the link and paste it into the address bar of your browser, then hit Return.
- In your browser, you should now be at the website with a message that this is a one-time login to allow you to change your password. Click the Log In button below that message.
- You will be on a screen to change your password. Enter the new password in both the Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Scroll down and click Save.